fatinfutun
You left this world too soon
posted by Unknown Thursday, August 17, 2017 0 comments

You're less of a friend and more of a mirror that hides my weakness and highlights my strengths
There is so much I wish I could have said to you before you left, but I never got the chance to say any of it. You were taken from us so suddenly that nobody saw it coming. We had no time to brace ourselves before hearing of your passing, but I feel that even if we had known, the pain wouldn't be any less. I really don't think any warning could have eased the pain of losing you. You were so many things to so many different people, but to every one of them you were special in some way.
I have to say that I believe you left this world too soon. You were just too young. You had your whole life ahead of you. You left this world before we were able to have anymore good times together. Your funeral was one of the most emotionally draining things I have ever experienced in my life, as it was just too much for my heart to handle having to see you gone forever. It is still so hard for me to have to remind myself that you are gone. I am still expecting to see you every time I walk up the street or visit my school. It is just so tragic that you left this world so soon at such an early age. It breaks my heart to know that not only myself but everyone else who knew you hurts from losing you
Out of everyone who has left me in this long journey we call life, yours is the only one I can’t seem to handle. You’re the only one who ever latched onto my heart and my soul, and I knew for sure that you wouldn’t leave me, at least by your own choice. The pain is too real for most to even fathom. It isn’t fair that you had to go way before your time, but I guess that just wasn’t my decision to make. The only thing I have left to comfort me with the loss of losing you is my memories. The thoughts of when you were just a mere child, when you greeted me with that smile that could have brightened up even the darkest of days, and the times that you reminded me of how strong I was, even when I felt like I was nothing. These thoughts and memories sometimes trick me into thinking you’re still here, but that’s okay. These comforting lies are better than the hard truth of having to face that you’re no longer here with me. These memories, no matter how hard they are to bear sometimes, keep me going. Even in death, you are my motivator and my biggest fan. Every day, I remind myself of how proud you would be of me for overcoming all the things that had brought me down, and that’s enough to keep pushing me. There’s no words to describe how thankful I am to have had you in my life, even for the limited time we had together.
There is not a day I do not think of you. Songs remind me of you. Certain places bring back countless memories. Sometimes my memories of you make me cry. Sometimes they make me giggle thinking of the crazy things we would get into. I miss you, but I thank you for being part of my life. I thank you for making me smile at random moments, even though you are not physically there. You gave me so many great memories that I will always cherish. Just know that you are still alive, your legacy lives on and I will one day see you again.
Sometimes it feels like it was all a bad dream and you never left, like I'll turn a corner to see you standing there. I have these moments where I'll feel you with me. Whether it's from a song, a picture, or a smell, I'll be reminded of you and it'll feel like you are there. If I could have one wish in my life, then it would be to have you on this Earth forever, but that is because I am selfish, unlike you. I know that you are in a much better place, even though it kills me that you are no longer by my side

I look at your passing as a positive experience now. It has taught me a tremendous amount about life. I am extremely lucky to have had known you. I am so thankful for every second we spent together. I often play out scenarios in my head about the plans we made. One day, I will make those dreams of ours a reality. I miss you more than words can describe. I will never forget you.

wahii


design by Wanaseoby